Off-site Stability Storage
Source BioScience has been storing customer supplied products for over 20 years.
We have three stability storage facilities across our business, Rochdale, Tramore and Los Angeles. During our history, we have provided off site, controlled temperature and humidity stability storage for many of the blue-chip and top 20 global pharmaceutical companies as well as various other contract laboratories.
We have multiple walk in rooms offering the ‘standard’ ICH conditions (5°C, 25°C/60%RH, 30°C/65%RH, 30°C/75%RH and 40°C/75%RH) as well as cabinets for bespoke and ‘unusual conditions’ to meet our client high expectations and requirements.
We store a variety of products which includes tablets, gels, creams, liquids, powders, and medical devices. We can store them all!
Here at Source BioScience, we take the utmost care to ensure your samples are stored in a controlled, repeatable and secure environment and our sites encompass the following:
- Equipment logged using fully 21 CFR part 11 compliant data logging systems
- LIMS system to fully track sample management
- Back up diesel generator to ensure minimal disruption if power outages occur
- Controlled access to storage facility
- On-call duty engineers with critical spare parts held on site should components fail
- ISO 9001:2008, GMP compliant
- Home Office (UK) approved to store controlled drugs (schedule 1 to 5)
- Proven track record within the pharmaceutical / medical / healthcare industries
- Manage the return of samples (controlled / frozen / refrigerated) throughout the world
We would of course welcome you to any of our facilities so that we could show you our storage suite and how we work.
Technical Sales Manager
Share this article